Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, October 1, 2009

going private

Hello to my readers (I don't know if you actually exist, but I am writing to you anyway). I have decided to take a break from having this blog public. I am going to set it to the private setting soon. I need to just have a place for me to write what I am feeling and not have anyone else read it. Hopefully someday I will make it public again. But for now, thank you for reading. You can visit my other blog, which will remain public, to keep up with me. Not that I have been keeping up on this blog much.

2 comments:

Matt and Lacye said...

bye public blog!

Liesl said...

Aw man :( But I think it will be therapeutic to have a space to write privately. I am still rooting for you like crazy and you are doing great!!!! Keep up the tracking and walking! :)