Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Again!

We had a loss again this week! When I say we I mean WE. You all are such a great encouragement to me. I love going places and having people notice that I have lost! Plus, the encouragement that I get from my wonderful husband is a must have. I wouldn't be where I am if it weren't for him. I love you Justin!

So my grand total is now 62.4 pounds lost! This is the highest I had been at before getting pregnant with Ian, so hopefully next week I can beat that! How great would that be? Either way I am so thankful for being where I am today. God has truly blessed me with people, things and just his all around awesome power. I love you God!

1 comment:

Liesl said...

Yay! That is such great news! You are doing great, and I am so excited to share in your joy as your hard work pays off in tangible ways. Keep it up, girly!!!