Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Blueberries and Milk...

Yep, blueberries and milk work for me! I love to add them both in my oatmeal in the mornings. It not only tastes yummy, but I can get in part of my milk serving and a whole fruit serving! It tastes delish. And this morning I added a little too much milk so it was more soupy, however it ended up tasting like a desert, so I was happy. And I got a full milk serving in! Yay!

What works for you? For more WFMW visit We Are THAT Family.

2 comments:

girl on a mission said...

Tom & I like to put an apple, a shake of cinnamon along with dates and walnuts in our oatmeal. To add protein, we spoon in some plain yogurt after the oatmeal is cooked. Believe it or not (and as revolting as it first sounds)it makes the oatmeal nice and creamy!

Kasie @ ~The Art of Life~ said...

We love blueberries too! I buy the big 3 pound bag of frozen wild blueberries by Dole and they are wonderful (not to mention a lot cheaper than buying fresh!) They're small and sweet. You can pop them in the microwave for a little bit and then add them to your cereal. Yummy!