Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, July 27, 2009

smart one meals...

Tracking, tracking and more tracking! I must track my points today. I have started by tracking my breakfast points already and I know exactly what I am going to have for lunch. I decided to buy a Smart Ones meal again. It has been a while since I have had one because I kind of got burnt out on them and switched to Healthy Choice, well then when I was pregnant I had a change of heart (or should I say stomach) and couldn't eat those anymore. So we will see what happens at lunch today if I like it or if I even get filled up by it!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Have you tried Healthy Choice's steamer meals? They are really good and probably not too bad points-wise. They usually have between 300 and 400 calories.

Mama Jessica said...

Yes, in fact those are the ones I couldn't eat while pregnant. For some reason Ian didn't like them! :) I tried one after Ian was born and now I still don't like them. Which is too bad because you get more food for the same amount of points as a smart one.