Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Choosing sin...

Do you choose to sin?

Sounds like a deep question, right? Well I got to thinking this week about how much I actually choose to sin. I mean so often there are situations that God will just straight up say "don't do that" and yet I do it anyways. It sounds so bad, because it is bad.

I want to be able to say that I at least try to make the right decisions, but this last week, I didn't even try. Several times I ate things that I knew God was telling me not to eat. I gained 1/4 of a pound this week. Hmm, do you think that if I had actually listened to what God was telling me, that just maybe I would have lost? We will never know, but I do know this: What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? (Romans 8:31, NIV)

No comments: