Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Challenge accepted...

One of my very sweet and very good friends has challenged me! I love a good challenge and especially one that I will have accountability with.

Our challenge is this: 30 days of doing the 30 day shred. Did you just gasp? I'm pretty sure I heard you gasp. As you can guess this is going to be a pretty tough challenge. But we are going to keep each other accountable and hopefully you readers out there will help us too. I am going to do my best to blog everyday about the how I am doing. Even if all I write is something like "I'm dying", you will at least know that I have done my work out. ;)

I am also going to challenge myself to write down my food. This is something that I have been struggling with since having Owen. Whether on Weight Watchers or First Place 4 Health, it has been a huge struggle. I think one reason is because I know I am not eating what I should or in portions that I should. So this should hopefully help me out. What I would like to do is post it here on my blog (perhaps my amazing computer genius husband can figure out some cool way for me to do that with out having to make it too hard).

So there you go! Challenge accepted. We will begin the death...er...Shred on Monday! I can't wait, I hope you will stay with me on this and help me out if you know me in "real life" or if you only know me in "blog life" leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you.

Prayers are always accepted too. :)

No comments: