Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Leave it in The Valley...

Well day two of my 7 day work out challenge is done and over with! I did another 20 minutes on the treadmill tonight. I could have said I only had to do 10 or 15 minutes because I did walk some at the park today, but I decided not to count that because it really wasn't much of a work out.

While I was walking on the treadmill I was listening to my new Mandisa CD. Have you heard of her? I am so loving this CD. It is a great one to work out to because it is just so encouraging. I would highly recommend the Freedom CD. Mainly because that is the one I have ;) (I should mention that I am recommending this on my own, no one has paid me to say this stuff)

So often when it comes to weight loss I feel so down and in the dumps about where I am with it. If I slip up and eat more then I should have I get in the, what I like to call, "screw it all" mood. Which is so silly because you do more damage when you get like that and give up then if you just deal with what you ate and do better from there on out. Anyway, this song by Mandisa called Leave it in The Valley, really encouraged me. I would suggest you listen to it and then go out and support her and buy the CD because there are other songs that are really encouraging on it!




No comments: