Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A very honest post....

Do you ever read in articles or see on blogs things that say "weight doesn't define who you are"? I want to be honest, I hate that saying. Because honestly I feel like weight does define who I am. I am fat, plane and simple. If I were skinny I would want that to be something that defined who I was too.

I have been thinking this week about my weight loss journey and I feel as though I will never get to my goal. I am always planning and saying "when I get to my goal weight I will..." but honestly I don't even see the road that leads to the tunnel where the light is supposed to be at the end of. I wish I could be a pretty fat person. I'm not saying I'm ugly, I just see other people that are over weight and they have these amazingly cute clothes that look great on them, but since I have such a big chest nothing cute really fits me.

I wish I was confident with who I was, fat or not.

I wish I would stop loosing my inspiration to loose weight.

I wish I would have listened to my mom when she said it is hard to loose weight once you have kids. (you want to know what my response was to her? it is hard no matter what. Boy was I stupid, it is way harder to loose weight when you have little ones to care for.)

I wish I wouldn't have let myself run out of Diet Dr. Pepper yesterday.

I wish I was a little bit taller (just kidding, but if you are around my age you may know that song).

Okay, my honest post is over. Thanks for listening.


No comments: