Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, December 8, 2008

4 days down 3 to go!

Day 4 of counting my points all day long is complete! It has been easier than I thought. Although on Sunday I was out in the gathering at our church during the service (Ian was fussy) and I was starving. Well my friend Haley had a mix of animal crackers and some other stuff but I said no because I didn't know the point value! Aren't you proud of me? :) It really has been easier. I guess the challenge that our WW leader gave us was all I needed! Now I will just need to continue with the tracking my points. It probably doesn't help that I am sitting here watching The Food Network. Oh well. I don't have any more points left for today but that is ok since it is after 9 pm. Well I have to go, Ian is fussy. Keep praying for me!

No comments: