Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, December 4, 2008

What makes holiday memories?

So as I was heading home from my weight watcher meeting tonight I started thinking about what makes a holiday good. Use to I would have said first the food. But now I say the family or friends that you surround your self with and the things you do that day. While eating is a part of your day it shouldn't be the most memorable part of it. I realized that on Thanksgiving this year I didn't eat stuffing! I love stuffing, and you know what? I had a fantastic day! Yes a fantastic day with out eating stuffing!!! So food should not make your holiday. Memories should make your holiday, family should make your holiday and friends should make your holiday!

By the way I lost 1.2 pounds this week! I was so excited. Please pray for me this week as our WW leader challenged us to track our food points and our activity points. We are to bring our tracker to the meeting next week to be entered into a drawing to win something. I really want to do this. Not just because I could win something but because I want to get to my pre-pregnancy weight by the end of the year. I have only 6.4 pounds to go!

No comments: