Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Biggest Loser...

Do any of you watch Biggest Loser on NBC? I am so addicted to it. It puts me in the kick butt mood! Every time I watch it I want to go and run 10 miles. Then reality hits and I remember that I have a husband and child to take care of in addition to the fact that I am so out of shape I would probably kill over after mile 1. :) But I will say that it really does inspire me to do better with my weight loss. I woke up yesterday with plans to do DDR but then decided to lay on the couch instead. That is when I remembered the lyrics to the Biggest Loser theme song:

What have you done today to make you feel proud?
It's never too late to try
What have you done today to make you feel proud?
You could be so many people
If you make that break for freedom
What have you done today to make you feel proud?

And I thought to myself "Is laying on the couch making me proud or depressed?" That is when I decided to get up and dance! I danced for about 25 minutes!!! I couldn't believe myself. I was so worn out after that. I was pretty much worn out the entire rest of the day! But it was well worth it. Today I am planning on going on a walk with my friend at the mall. Then tonight is the dreaded weigh in. I will let you know what happens tomorrow. Wish me luck! (I think prayer would be better).

No comments: