Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I am back to this blog!

Ok, so I am back to this blog! I tried to go another route, but it just didn't work.

I have been in such a slump lately. I just don't care about doing weight watchers. Tonight I am supposed to go weigh in and I really don't want to go. I am 99.9% sure that I gained. I just want to not worry about weight loss. I just want to bake all day long! That is something I have such fun doing but it is hard to loose weight and bake yummy goodness all week long! Arg! I am tired and have only wanted to sleep a lot lately. (no I am not pregnant, and those that know me know that I tested) :) I wish that I could just wake up and be skinny! I know that is so not going to happen. Well I don't know what else to write. I guess just PLEASE pray for me. I know the only way I am going to get out of this stupid slump is with God's help.

No comments: