Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Works For Me...Generic Applesauce!

So for years I have thought that I didn't like applesauce. I am not sure why, I don't really remember trying it and not liking it. Who knows though, I don't have a good memory! Well my friend Ashleigh, who I go to the library and walking with, had some natural applesauce with her lunch the other day. She said it was good so I decided to try it. I need to find ways to get my fruit in! I love it! It is so yummy. And it is natural so it doesn't have the added sugar. (I think that is what it means) :) Anyway, we bought the generic Walmart brand and it is YUMMY! I would highly recommend it. Thanks for the suggestion Ashleigh! For more works for me ideas visit We Are THAT Family.


No comments: