Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, March 27, 2009

next step...

So I have done an entire week of tracking my morning points! Yes I had a day or two where I messed up, but I got back on the next day. Now this week my goal is to track my morning and afternoon points. This is going to be harder, but I know I can do it for "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Today I already resisted a cookie (this was not easy, seriously see how cute and yummy they look here). But I figured it will still be here for me tonight.

Last night at my weigh in I gained 4/10 of a pound. Which considering the week before I gained 2.8 pounds, I was pleased with the 4/10. I think I will be able to see a difference once I am tracking everything. Although really I saw a difference with just tracking the mornings, just not the difference that I want to see right now.

Are you trying to loose weight? Do you have a weight loss blog? Share your story with me. I would love to be able to read encouraging stories or be able to encourage you! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: