Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, April 27, 2009

writing to help me not eat...

Oh boy am I just wanting to eat tonight! I was about to go get another WW cake, which in and of it self is not so bad, but when you eat an entire box that adds up. I am not at that point yet. I have only had two today. As I was about to get up I remembered that I would have to track it. (bite it write it) I decided to get on to my blog, like I used to do when I got this way. Writing seems to help my desire to eat go away. I don't know what it is, but hey what ever works, right?

I am currently watching Sabrina, the re-make. I have not ever seen the original one. Ian is playing on the floor and Justin doesn't feel good so he is in bed. I am looking forward to Ian going to sleep so I can finish up some invitations for a baby shower I am throwing.

Ok, I think my writing has helped and my desire to eat is gone. I am now off to get some water. Pray for me that I will stay with in my points tomorrow. I have gone over today. :(

No comments: