Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, June 27, 2011

Cookied dough anyone?

Have you ever had one of those days where all you want to do is eat a thing of cookie dough? Well that is how my evening has been. My day was actually pretty good. It was my first day to keep track of calories (or food groups depending on how you look at it). I went just a little over my goal of 1600 calories.

I am so thankful for the leader of my First Place 4 Health group! She is such an encourager. I learned from WW that it is SO important to have the support of those around you. And now, in FP4H, it is just being reiterated. I can't wait to see where this takes me in life! I am just so excited!

If you think of it, pray for me this week. I know that it will be easy for Satan to tempt me. Between the heat and me starting my monthly time. He really knows how to get to me. The good thing is this: ‎"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man .And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it." -- I Corinthians 10:13

No comments: