Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm still here...

I haven't disappeared from the face of the earth, I have just had a REALLY busy week! Between VBS at my church and two of my nieces coming to stay with us for a few days I just haven't had much time to blog about things.

As far as working out goes I skipped the YMCA this week. We had VBS in the mornings, which honestly was a pretty good work out! Then the boys take there naps in the afternoon, so I decided to not go this week.

But this week I will start back, so pray that I will have the energy to complete each days work out! I am also going to a meeting today for a program called First Place 4 Health. I will let you know what I think about it later this week.

No comments: