Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So much for that thought...

I thought I would be going back to the YMCA this week, however that has not happened. My entire family has been sick! Seriously all three boys are dealing with stomach issues. Not fun at all I tell you, not fun! I am glad that I haven't got the bug and am praying that my headache from last night and this morning doesn't come back.

I did get to go to the First Place 4 Health meeting on Sunday afternoon! I think I am going to really like it. Not saying I won't have hard weeks or weeks that I just want to quit, but I feel like my walk with God will help me through those times. One of the things I like most about this program is that it focuses on the spiritual aspect too. I already have two Bible verses to memorize and have ordered my kit and Bible Study book! I can't wait to really get started. For right now I am just writing down what I eat, not really changing much about what I eat yet. I will keep you updated on how this goes. I go to the meeting once a week, kind of like Weight Watchers. For now if you will all just pray for health for my boys and that I don't catch anything (I have trouble not giving my boys kisses).

No comments: