Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kick butting...

Er, I mean Kick Boxing. :) Yeah, I did a kick boxing class this week! Man it kicked my butt! I am still feeling the effects of it! I had to sit out several times because I was either too winded or my back hurt too bad. But I did stay till the end! Which from the sounds of it is a pretty big thing!

I am hoping my headache goes away today so I can finally go to the zumba gold class, which sounds like the advanced zumba but it isn't, it is the zumba for beginners. :) I am hoping I will actually be able to do this one!

Have any of you ever heard of First Place 4 Health? I am considering joining a meeting place here in OKC. If you have heard of it or have ever been a part of it please let me know what you thought of it. It sounds to me very similar to WW but with a spiritual aspect. Which is very, VERY important.

No comments: