Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, November 24, 2007

another good week...

Ok, so lot's to update!  I lost 1 pound this week!  Weight Watchers was closed on Thursday since it was Thanksgiving, so I weighed in on Wednesday.  I was pretty excited about the loss, seeing how I celebrated Christmas on Monday and ate out a lot with my family this week.  I had my follow up visit with my doctor.  Everything went down!!!  This was very good news.  I was very pleased as was my doctor.


On to better news.  My friend had her baby and she is so cute.  I can't wait to go down and see her.  Also, my brother and his family have been in town and that was fun and exhausting!  We got in all the time we could with them.  Ok, well I guess that is all.  Have a great week and remember to be thankful!

1 comment:

Liesl said...

Way to go! 1 pound lost during a week of celebrations! That is awesome :o)