Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Give me a break, give me a break, break me off a piece of that...(now you all want a kit kat bar, don't you?)

Well I weighed in on Thursday and was a little disappointed because I gained 2/10 of a pound.  I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but when you have a goal to reach it is just 2/10 of a pound too much!  I am ok with it though (despite being disappointed, I think I can be both).  I felt like I did real good this week and the most important thing is that I was healthy.  So I am good.

Here is an exert from the Bible study book that the ladies in my FLOCK at church are reading.  It is really inspiring and I would encourage everyone to buy it and read it today! (FYI - it is called 'Balance that works when life doesn't', by Susie Larson)

"The heavens are bursting with blessing, provision, and promise.  God waits for us and longs to bless us.  Every time we look up and call on Him to influence our lives, He will.  Every time we go without something for the purpose of seeking Him more, we will receive far more than we gave up.  When we embrace every sacred moment that comes our way as a chance to love God more, listen to His voice and do what He says, our life becomes a living, breathing example of Christ's continued work on earth.  To be nourished by the Most High God is our greatest privilege.  It's what gives us the strength to do things that are far beyond us."


No comments: