Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, November 15, 2007

feeling good...

I really wanted to bring the book we are reading for our women’s Bible study to work with me today so I could quote some things from it. I guess this will have to wait until tonight because I left it at home! I would however, like to thank Rebecca for encouraging all of us to start reading a little each day, because I am really enjoying it this way rather than rushing through it like I usually do!

I weigh in tonight and I think that no matter what the out come I will be ok because I feel like I have done a lot better this week. Of course I would be thrilled to loose, but seriously I am ok with anything! I will let you know what the out come is as soon as I can!

No comments: