Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas time...

Ok, so I love Christmas time. It is the time we celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus. What I do not like about Christmas time is that companies you do business with seem to think it is a time to bring you high fat, high calorie, high point goodies. This is not a good idea! If you are a business person reading this you should really try and be different. Give something that is not eatable or if you must give food, bring a veggie tray or something! Most people don’t want to give in to the fattening goodies, but they do because they are right in front of them. All of this to say that yes, I fall in to the category of someone who gave in. Darn those cookie boxes! Seriously, I ate the best cookie bar ever and while it tasted fabulous, I am so mad at myself for doing that. Especially because Justin and I have a Christmas party to go to tonight and now I will have to make sure I absolutely do not eat anything other than 0 point items! What are the odds that there will be veggies there?

1 comment:

Alyson said...

AMEN!!! I do have to confess that I make peanut butter fudge every Christmas, but I try to only give a little so that people don't gorge on it. Have fun at your party and don't let those things tempt you.