Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, December 3, 2007

Yawn...

So the last two days I woke up early and did a little bit of DDR. This morning was extra challenging because I had to wake up at 5:30 (yes that would be in the a.m.). Justin had to take me to work because my care is at the mechanic. Hopefully that will get fixed and if not my friend Misti said I could get a ride from her, since she lives and works in the same area as me. Justin and I did DDR a lot yesterday and Saturday. I think that I will switch it up between DDR and a video so that I don't get burnt out. Well that is all for now. I may write back later today if I haven't fallen asleep on my desk :)

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Thanks for the prayer. I am just so frustrated with being sick. The doctor didn't really say what I had, but I think what he gave me didn't work (it was only 3 pills). If I still feel this bad tomorrow I am going to go to another doctor. I wish there was something that I could do around the house, but my whole body is hurting. Oh well, I am not going to loose focus though.Have a great day - don't fall asleep!