Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

God made ice machine...

Man we had a lot of ice come our way this weekend. Evidently it has been the worst as far as power outages go. Thankfully Justin and I only lost electricity for a few hours on Sunday and a few on Monday. We are doing fine though. My mom and sister have not been so lucky. They both haven’t had power since, I guess, Sunday night. They (OGE) say it will be 7-10 days before some have power on!

I have to say that despite the awful road conditions and the no electricity thing, this is a beautiful storm. The way the ice forms on the grass and the trees, is just an amazing picture. Of course when you try to take a picture to reflect the beauty it never turns out the way you want it to.

I used the cold as an excuse to eat more. Bad choices were made, but today is a new day, not to mention I am at work. I need to get back to tracking my points and to working out. I sat around this morning, hoping to get a call saying not to worry about coming in to work. I knew that I wouldn’t get the call, but part of me really wanted to go back to sleep, so I just sat there instead of working out. I will walk today at lunch though and work out some tonight.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

You are way too close for temptation to be getting you. It gets harder to be motivated if you let yourself slide easily and make excuses (I am getting on myself as well!!) I finally got to work out again after the flu got me and I am soooo sore!! I just jumped in right where I left off, yeah... not a good idea. Guess I have to build back up again. Hope your family gets power back soon. Take care and keep working hard even when you don't want to.