Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Another day, another level...

Last night, day nineteen, I finally moved up to level 2! Let me just tell you, I feel it! My body was crazy sore this morning when I woke up. I am planning on sticking to level 2, probably for the rest of the challenge. I really don't think I could do level 3 before the end of the 30 days.

I am seriously loving the site myfitnesspal.com! You should really try it out if you need a place to keep track of your food and fitness. It reminds me of what I had with weight watchers with there weight watchers online stuff.

Well I had better stop, I need to try and get some stuff done around the house today. Keep praying for me and let me know if you have found any helpful things on your weight loss journey.

1 comment:

Liesl said...

Woohoo! Way to go on Level 2! I love your dedication to this challenge...here's to our new good habits, my friend! Love you! :)