Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, September 19, 2011

Day seventeen...

Well here we are on day seventeen (okay actually I am writing this the day after day seventeen). I am at the point of being SO done with this working out everyday thing. But I will continue, because of my girls that are doing it with me!

This week I will track my food, no excuses! Like my friend Kellie said "What you eat REALLY matters." So this morning I joined myfitnesspal.com. I can put in my food and it will put the calories in for me.

I also started a new weight loss ticker (see below the title of my blog). I decided I need to consider this a new start to a new journey. I can't keep counting my weight loss from before I was pregnant, I mean that was over 3 years ago!

No comments: