Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day Seven...

Today was good. I got to take a nap with out having to wake up and go to my First Place 4 Health. Not that I don't like going to it because I do, I have just missed my Sunday naps! So I got rest then I got to go and have a little bit of time with one of my best friends Misti. Even though she had already eaten she came with me to McAlester's Deli and watched me eat. :) That refreshed me so much that when I got home I was glad to begin the work out.

So with all of that said Day 7 is done!!! I don't believe there has ever been a time when I have worked out 7 days in a row! This is a milestone for me.

Here is my food tracker from today.

Special K cereal w/ chocolate and skim milk
plum

pizza
tea

french dip
fruit cup
diet dr. pepper


No comments: