Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, September 5, 2011

Day eight...

Well I am sorry to say that today I wasn't able to do The Shred. :( I have been having really bad lower back pain the last few days so today when I started running a fever I headed to the doctor. I am hoping that tomorrow I will be back to doing the shred and maybe I will even catch up one of these days and do it twice in a day. I am so sad that I could not do it today. So blessed though that I live in a place where I was able to go to the doctor and be seen right away.

Also, I am SO blessed by my husband who is taking care of me. He went to the store to get my medicine and has been rubbing my back and legs all night. He even got me a bowl of soup for dinner. I sure do love that man!

No comments: