Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, September 12, 2011

Day eleven and twelve, plus a weigh in...

Oops, I guess I forgot to post the last two days! That doesn't mean I haven't been doing The Shred though.

Day eleven was tough. Day twelve was tough. The difference between the two days is that on day eleven I didn't know if doing this had made any difference or not. On day twelve I knew it had! What do I mean you ask? Well thanks for asking, I will tell you.

I lost 3 1/4 pounds! I was so excited! I would have been so upset had I not lost anything. Knowing that what I am doing is making a difference was so great, I didn't even make any threats to Jillian last night! (I usually yell at her during the entire work out. Yes I realize it is a tv, but you would be yelling too if you were doing it)

Thanks for all of your prayers. Please continue to pray that I will continue on with this. God is really teaching me some things right now. I plan to tell you all about that soon.

3 1/4 pounds!!! Sorry, I thought it was worth mentioning twice. :)

1 comment:

Kellie said...

3 and 1/4 pounds?!?! Yay!!! :-)