Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Cool Story

So the past couple of weeks I have been in need of some new jeans. Justin and I looked at a few different places, but either couldn't find any in my size or we both felt like it was too much money to spend for something I would just wear for hopefully a few months! So today I remembered that I have this pair of jeans in my trunk that has probably been in there for oh, about 4 years or so. I have kept it so long because at one point it was my favorite pair of jeans and I wanted to fit in them again. So today I had the notion to pull them out of my trunk and try them on. I honestly was not thinking I would be able to zip and button them up BUT I not only was able to pull them up I was able to zip and button them too!!! How cool it that! I am so excited. God just keeps providing clothes for me, He is so awesome!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

See - you can even pray for new jeans :)

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! And, God does care about even the smallest of details!