Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday, Monday (da da, da da da)

I have been very busy at work today. This is good, because it makes the day go by faster!

I gave in and had a Dr. Pepper today, I should have asked God for strength to not have one, but for some reason I didn’t, I just had one and didn’t think twice. Well ok, I guess I did think twice because after a few sips I thought to myself “God is my source, food is a gift” (I have this posted in my office). Then I thought, DUH! Why did I have this Dr. Pepper? I did count the points for it, so that was good. Last week I barley counted any points!

Tonight I am going to do DDR and use weights at the same time! Not dangerously big weights, just small 2 pounders! Justin used to do this but hasn’t in a while. So I will have to use his weights.

I guess that is all for know. Please pray that I get some good sleep tonight as I did not sleep well last night! I was up until about 2 am! When I am tired I tend to make poor choices with my weight watchers.

No comments: