Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I am feeling good...

Today is weigh in day and I feel pretty confident that I have lost at least a little bit (actually I am confident that I have lost more than a little bit, but I don’t want to officially say that, hence the parentheses, I don’t want to curse it!). Justin and I have really worked hard this week, between walking, DDR and keeping track of my points I think it will be a great turn out! You may be wondering why I say "Justin and I have worked hard" and well it is because he truly has to do this with me. He told me last night he is proud of how I am doing with Weight Watchers. I told him that I couldn't have done any of this with out him. He thinks that I under estimate my ability to do this. I will tell you what I think, that even if he was only 1% responsible for the weight loss that has been achieved, then I could not do it with out his 1%! My 99% is not complete until he is there helping me. I love him so much. Ok, enough love talk ; )

I have lots that I want to share from this book that the ladies in my FLOCK are reading. The book is called Balance That Works When Life Doesn’t, By Susie Larson. It talks about the balance of life both in the Physical aspect and the Spiritual aspect. Right now I don’t have time to share all that I am learning, but perhaps tonight I will remember to do that!

No comments: