Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, October 12, 2007

Good news and bad news! This has not happened in the entire time that I have done weight watchers…I did not gain, wait though, I also did not loose. I stayed the same. This is better then gaining, I suppose. This just means that I really do need to step it up! I want to have lost next week! I really want to reach my goal of 60 pounds by December 31st.

Oh, and FYI, I stole a T-Shirt out of Justin's side of the closet today, it's an XL!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm not really sure I'd talk about stealing here on the blog. I mean just about anyone could read it and when Justin realizes his shirt is missing, he's got all the evidence now to press charges. ;c) Hee!

I'm sorry you didn't lose, but I'm glad you didn't gain! Just remember that your body is going through all sorts of new changes and it's having to make adjustments, too. Just keep up the good work! :c)

tchncrt said...

Baby, I'd prefer that you "borrow" my shirt, but I won't quibble if it's an OSU shirt. ;)

Alyson said...

Pretty soon you are not going to be able to steal, I mean borrow his shirts any more. You will be in that size medium before you know it!!
Staying the same is much better than gaining. You will definately get over this little bump in the road and be back on a 'losing' streak!