Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, October 5, 2007

Weigh in results...

So the results are in and (drum roll please) I lost, 6/10 of a pound!!! So know I am back at my highest of having lost 41.8 pounds!!! I was of course hoping to loose more, but like I have said in a previous entry, as long as I loose anything I will have meet my weekly goal.

So the Bible verse that my wonderful husband posted to me the other day has really come in handy. I printed it out and posted it on my desk. I started to think that sometimes I feel like I have no other choice but to eat out at lunch, even though I have something to eat in the freezer. Then I read that verse again, “No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is Faithful, and He will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation He will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.” (1 Corinthians 10:13 ESV) Ok, so I think my “way of escape” is, hmm, perhaps the lunch that I already have! It is sad that it has taken me this long to figure that out.

Another good think that has happened is I tried on a pair of scrub pants and top that are a size below what I currently wear. I feel it won’t be long before I can comfortably wear them! Actually, I can probably already wear them, just not to the desired comfort level that I would like. In other words, I don’t want to be paranoid about ripping the pants!

Well have a great weekend everyone!!! I am so excited to continue on this journey. Thank you to all who encourage me everyday! I love you all!!!

No comments: