Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Lunges...

Lunges are a lot of work. I don’t know that I have every really been as sore as I am today! My co-worker, Kacy, and I walked yesterday and at one point we decided to do lunges down the long side of the hallway. The sad thing is that we only did it for 1 hallways length. I woke up this morning so sore, I didn’t think I was going to be able to get out of bed! Then today at lunch I walked for 20 minutes, which is what I normally do, but today I was extra sore after walking. I have had to take some Ibuprofen!!! Let’s pray it pays off tomorrow when I weigh in.


So there are now 3 other ladies on my floor at work that have joined Weight Watchers! The two that joined a week ago both lost 4 pounds! This is the other one’s first week we will have to see how that goes! We are thinking that if we can get 15 people in the building that would want to do weight watchers then we could have a meeting in the building! That would rock!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

That would be awesome to be able to have a meeting in your building! Plus, the more people from your office that start doing WW, the easier it will be to not be tempted at lunch to order something out because you can all keep each other accountable!

Erin said...

Oh, and while you're at it, could you do some lunges for me? Pretty please?

I really hope that breastfeeding turns out to work better than a treadmill. :c)

Liesl said...

That is so awesome that you did LUNGES while you walked! Wow. You rock, girl!