Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Think thin...

So today is weigh in day and I really just want it to be over. I don’t know if I did good or not. I have done good on some days, but to be honest with you bad on most of the days. I feel like I am at a plateau right now. I know that I will need to just step it up with the exercise and make sure I am keeping track of ALL my points. I tend to not track my points in the evening. I also need to make sure and get more fish, veggies and fruit in my diet. I am for sure getting more than when I started, but that won’t cut it. I need to get more servings in.

I went to my primary care doctor yesterday and he was really proud of me with all the weight I have lost. It was good to here him say that because it is something I have struggled with since I have gone to him. Plus, it is always nice when he notices rather than me pointing it out to him. :-)

1 comment:

Alyson said...

I totally understand your plateau. I have had a couple of them and just got so frustrated. Don't worry though, you will break through it!! Just keep up all of your hard work.