Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

NO...MORE...TEMPTATION...

No, I can’t give in! I must be strong and remember what I am working for…my goal of having lost 147 pounds!!!

Yesterday we ordered Charleston’s for lunch because we had a meeting during our lunch. So they gave us the completely wrong order, but even though we drove back up there to get the correct order we still got to keep the wrong order. So we put it in the fridge up at work. Well now that I am starting to get hungry I really want to go and heat one of the hamburgers up. I didn’t, instead I cooked one of my broccoli and cheese snacks. I have to remember that I have to weigh in tomorrow and I don’t want the scales to go up. So at lunch I will be strong and eat my healthy choice meal, and walk after that. Tonight I plan on going to Wal-Mart and then doing yard work. Please pray that I will stick to this plan!!!

3 comments:

Liesl said...

You are awesome. Do you watch "The Biggest Loser"? I LOVE that show...and you are just as inspiring to me as all those people! Keep up your great willpower...you can do it!!!! And I will be there to celebrate with you all along the way as you drop, drop, and drop some more :o)

Alyson said...

Keep that willpower going!! I know what you mean about being tempted, but just be strong and you can do it.
As for my 5K training... it has been pretty rough the last few days. I go out in the mornings to run, but my knees have been hurting and have been holding me back to just walking. I bought some knee braces and new shoes and it was better today, but I still have a long way to go. My goal is to be able to run for 30 minutes at a time without walking, but so far it is about half and half.
Take care

tchncrt said...

I read your blog entry. And then I looked at this weeks "E-ncouraged Living" e-mail from church, and one of the verses mentioned in it jumped out at me: "No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it." (1Co 10:13, ESV).

You're doing really good, Baby. Just keep pressing on (Php 3:12).