Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, September 10, 2007

Back on track

So I just got done with lunch and my walk. It was great. It actually felt good to walk again. This weekend I spent a lot of time sleeping, trying to make up for lost sleep earlier in the week, since I didn't DDR but once. That was my own fault though, because Justin asked me if I wanted to dance and I said no. I don't know if I will be back up to my 41.2 lost, but hopefully I will get closer to that. I still just hate that I gained 3 pounds, 1 or 2 I could have been ok with, but 3!!! Oh well, that is past me know and I need to move on, get back on track.

I have discovered a new granola bar type thing. It is called Fiber One bars. The one I tried was an oats and chocolate bar! It was so good. It is only 2 points per bar. It tasted like a candy bar almost! The bad thing is that I can't find them at Wal-Mart. My friend said that she bought them at Sam's, so she said she would pick me up some the next time she is there! So if anyone knows of another place (besides Sam's and Walgreen's) to get these bad boys, let me know.

Have a great week, I will write again soon.

No comments: