Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Too much of a good thing...

So I did something totally new this morning, I danced before getting ready! It was 4 songs, about 6 minutes long. It was worth 1 activity point! I don’t know what inspired me to do that, but I still had time to get ready and be on time for work. I don’t know if I will do this again, but it was kind of fun. Not as fun as when Justin is there with me though.

I weigh in tonight and I am not sure that it will be a good turn out. But I have learned that my stomach can no longer take a lot of chocolate! I had a lot of chocolate yesterday and 4 pieces this morning (which I did count by the way, well today’s I counted). So I may weigh more, but it is good to know that my stomach has changed its mind on what it can handle! (Yes my stomach does have a mind of its own). I honestly didn’t think that would happen. Not that my desire for having chocolate will go away, ever, but how much I eat will change. So that is good!

1 comment:

Liesl said...

That is so cool that your tummy is starting to limit chocolate intake. I think I need my tummy to start doing that (I have a huge chocolate addiction and it's getting worse)! SOooooo...how did yesterday go?