Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, September 7, 2007

It was bound to happen some time...

I gained, as I expected to, but I was not expecting it to be 3 pounds. I was thinking like 1 to 1 ½ pounds. Well I guess that is what I get for not counting my points over the holiday weekend. My encouraging husband cheered me up and took me to dinner. He is wonderful, in fact, more wonderful than I deserve this morning. I have not had much sleep and I was pretty mean to him (pretty mean to everyone actually). He didn’t seem to think much of it and was easy to forgive me when I asked. I love him so much!!!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Do not give up keep going the reward at the end of the road is much bigger!!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't get discouraged. You've already proven you can totally do this. I totally believe in you!!