Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dance Dance Revolution

Justin and I discovered a new thing with our Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) last night! It has a work out mode, which we actually new about but we hadn’t tried it since we first got the play station because at that time it seemed too hard. Well we have improved since then and tried it last night! I love it. It tells us how long we danced and tells us how many calories we burned. It even tells you how many miles you jogged in comparison to dancing!!! We are for sure doing that from now on.

I woke up this morning to a clean kitchen. Thanks to my wonderful husband. He is so thoughtful.

I weigh in tonight. I think it might be ok. I weigh on Thursday mornings at my house and then officially weigh at Weight Watchers on Thursday nights. So it looks like I might have lost. Keep the prayers coming though, I need it.

No comments: