Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

ROCK ON!!!!

Ok, I just had a cool experience in the hall at work! A lady who works in the office next door to ours saw me in the hall and said “wow you look like you have lost a lot of weight.” I of course told her that yes I had lost 41.2 pounds and she said she could tell!!! This was exciting because she didn’t know that I was doing weight watchers, which means she wasn’t just saying it because I had told her. That was just the encouragement that I needed today.

1 comment:

Liesl said...

Yay for that! Isn't it cool how God sends people along at just the right time when we need it? And, BTW, I can totally tell (of course, that's cuz I have been such an HHBC delinquent lately and haven't been at church to see you) and you are looking fabulous!