Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, September 28, 2007

Hmmm...

Well I gained 6/10 of a pound this week. I wasn't too surprised since I ate myself sick on Dove Chocolates on Wednesday. But the silver lining is that it wasn't 3 pounds, so this shouldn't take me two weeks to get past! Plus being sick on Thursday (dang chocolate), I didn't eat much until dinner so my body probably wasn't burning to much since it had nothing to fuel it. (I hope that made sense, because I know what I am trying to say, but can't really put it into words).

I did DDR again this morning! It was great. It gets me going and I feel really good after doing it. Please pray that I will continue to do this during the week if not just to get me up and awake (I hate mornings, hmm, let me rephrase that, I hate waking up, mornings are ok). : )

Also, please pray that I can take a good after picture. I keep trying and since I am my worst critic (that's what my husband says) I tend to think they all still look bad. I really want to post one, especially since so many have asked for it.

No comments: