Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, September 20, 2007

My day is getting better...

Ah yes, One hour and thirty minutes until I weigh in! I don’t think I lost this week, which is really annoying, since I have tried hard this week. I didn’t accomplish exercising everyday this week. Which is ok, as one of my friends pointed out I don’t want to get burnt out and then give up all together. (Thanks to Rebecca for that encouragement).

My day has turned out better than I thought it was going to this morning. I have a wonderful husband who let me cry to him via email and pour out my heart even though he was at work. I love him for that (ok, not only for that, but it is on the list of reasons I love him) : )

I will let you all know how weight in turns out, good or bad.

1 comment:

Erin said...

No matter how it turns out, it will be good because you are still on the journey. You haven't given up and you are still working towards your goal. That in itself is a victory! :c)