Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, September 10, 2007

My Dreamy Handy Man!


So I know that this has nothing to do with weight loss, but I just wanted to tell you all how wonderful my husband is. We had some electrical problems with a light switch that he fixed for us. He is such a hunky handy man!!! I thought the house was going to catch on fire, but he assured me that it wouldn't (after all he made a good grade in his intro to electrical engineering class). : )

1 comment:

Liesl said...

Oooh...very handy! I am glad to know we have a friend in the amateur electrician business, cuz I know nothing about it and electricity scares me, but hey, I might want to change a light fixture someday! I love how you brag on Justin all the time...it reminds me that I need to do that more with Steve. They need to be our heroes, and it's our job to make sure they feel that way. You are awesome :) Thanks for your great example of a Godly wife!