Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, August 17, 2007

Did not give in!

Well today at work some of the ladies decided to go to Olive Garden for lunch. They asked if I wanted to go, and I did not give in. Not that Olive Garden is bad in and of itself, but I don't know the points there. So I stayed in the office and ate my leftovers from Texas Roadhouse, which were quite filling, actually! I didn't think it would be, but I am feeling pretty satisfied right now. Plus, I am going to eat at Chili's tonight and I want to make sure I have enough points for that.

On a totally different subject...Did anyone happen to see that picture that was on Yahoo! today about the miners that died in Utah? It was of a 10 year old girl crying. It made me want to cry. It was so terribly sad.

Again, I want to brag on my wonderful husband. I got home last night from my WW meeting and he had a little gift all wrapped up for me! It was so cute, he got me a frog that when you put it in water it grows! For those of you who know me, I like anything frog, except real ones. He hit the nail right on the spot with that one!

No comments: