Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, August 13, 2007

Weekend

Wow, I can't believe I went all weekend with out posting! This weekend was ok. Weekends are always hard because I don't have my same schedule as I do during the week. It is hard to keep track of points because I am not right in front of the computer all day. But overall I think I still did ok this weekend.

I am trying to keep my snacks down in the morning, because I tend to eat more in the morning then I do in the afternoon. And now that I can eat one less point, I want to make sure I still have enough for dinner and lunches. If I can start eating more veggies that have no points like fresh broccoli or carrots, I should be fine. It is hard to eat that kind of stuff with out ranch dressing though. Well wish me luck and keep praying for me to be strong!

No comments: