Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, August 30, 2007

no title

It is once again Thursday and I go to weigh in tonight. And once again I feel as though I will have gained. I will let you know how it goes. Even if I gain this week, I need to remember that I have lost over 35 pounds still and that is something worth feeling good about!

So yesterday, while I did track my points, I had some things from the vending monster! I had donut sticks and peanut butter M & M’s. I guess the good thing is that I at least wrote the points down, instead of just ignoring the fact that I ate them.

I am still so tired! I did not want to get up this morning. The thing I don’t understand is that I feel like I am getting good sleep, I guess just not enough.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Marvin and I bought M&Ms at the store yesterday. I got the dark chocolate peanut ones. They are so yummy, but I feel so guilty after I eat them. Plus, they gave me indigestion. Although, that's not saying a whole lot because I get indigestion just by rolling over.