Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, August 9, 2007

No more water!

I have finished my water for the day! I usually try and stop drinking water around 4ish on my weigh in days. That way by the time I weigh I can use the restroom first and weigh less then if it were still in my system. (I hope that isn't too gross sounding) My day today was pretty busy this morning, but now it is 3:30 and I have nothing to do at work! I don't know why we have been so slow lately, but hey I ended up going to the Weight Watchers website and if you are a member you can do some online video work outs! It was fun. But you can only exercise so much before you absolutely get worn out!

Have I mentioned today that I have a wonderful husband? Well I do! Last night I made grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner (I know so gourmet) and of course his turned out ok, but I burnt mine! I was kind of upset the rest of the night. He later asked me how many points I had left and I said 9 and he asked if I wanted him to go and get me a hot fudge sundae from McDonald's (which I have been wanting for a while, but haven't had points for when I wanted it)! So of course I took him up on that offer! He is so wonderful! I love him very much, I hope that you women out there can find one as good as him, only I am afraid I have the best one out there, so you will have to settle for second best!

No comments: